Mar 5, 2012

NEONS

When first introduced to this trend I was hesitant. Could I pull this of? Will this trend last? How popular will it actually become? Long story short, I can (or so I tell myself), it will last, and I can't walk into Bloomingdale's without being attacked by this new, bold obsession. There are lots of ways to wear neons, and a lot of different types of neon styles. Here is some of what I'm loving.



(Color not available on-line but is available in stores)

I bought this in the neon pink chalkboard


Loving the casual neons stripes. Perfect for introducing this trend to your waredrobe.


Who doesn't love Rebecca Minkoff? Her style is so classic and trendy at the same time. Why not take a spin on her classic looks in a bold color.

BaubleBar has to be one of my favorite places to get jewelry. It is so affordable and instantly updates a look.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment